The University of Oxford is inviting applications for Oxford-Weidenfeld and Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Programme for international applicants. Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
This scholarship is part of the Oxford Graduate Scholarships, which were established through a groundbreaking new matched funding initiative to enable the creation of fully-funded scholarships for graduate students of the highest calibre from across the world.
Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time graduate degrees at the University of Oxford.
Scholarships are tenable in following subjects:
- MSc in African Studies
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- MPhil in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation and Management
- MPhil in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Computer Science
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies
- MPhil in Development Studies
- MPhil in Economics
- MSc in Economics for Development
- MPhil in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MPhil in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Financial Economics
- DPhil in Geography and the Environment
- MSc in Global Governance and Diplomacy
- MSc in Global Health Science
- DPhil in International Development
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine
- MPhil in International Relations
- MPhil in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Latin American Studies
- MSc in Law and Finance
- Magister Juris (MJur)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Mathematical and Computational Finance
- MSc in Mathematical Modelling and Scientific Computing
- MSc in Mathematics and Foundations of Computer Science
- MSc in Migration Studies
- MPhil in Modern South Asian Studies
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies
- MPhil in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Nature, Society and Environmental Governance
- MPhil in Politics (Comparative Government)
- MPhil in Politics (Political Theory)
- MSc in Politics Research
- Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Statistical Science
- MPhil in Tibetan and Himalayan Studies
- MPhil Traditional East Asia
- MPhil in Water Science, Policy and Management
- MSc in Water Science, Policy and Management
The scholarship will cover 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £14,296). Awards are made for the full duration of their fee liability for the agreed course.
- Applicants must be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Applicants should be intending to return to your country of ordinary residence once your course is completed. Students currently at Oxford are not eligible to apply unless they are already Weidenfeld-Hoffmann scholars.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate a connection between your subject of study and your longer-term career objectives, explaining how you see your professional work contributing to the improvement of public life in your country of origin or at a wider regional or international level. Preference will be given to Master’s course applicants. If you are applying for a DPhil you must be able to demonstrate how your DPhil studies will benefit your future career in leadership.
You must also complete a Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships Questionnaire (see Related documents on this page) and upload it, together with your graduate application form, by the deadline.
International applicants are eligible to apply:
List of Countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, China Tibet, China, Hong Kong SAR, China, Macau SAR, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Dem. Rep. (Kinshasa), Congo, Rep. (Brazzaville), Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, The, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea (North), Korea (South), Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao PDR, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia , Libya, Lithuania, FYR Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Samoa, São Tomé and Príncipe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Syria, Taiwan (Republic of China), Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste (East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia and Zimbabwe.