If you want to gain or improve, you photo skills, join our Photography Workshop-prepared by our EVS volunteer Stefanos Iliopoulos.
Deadline for application is 28/05 at 4pm.
For further information call as at 011/7151853
01/06 18:00-19:30 Introduction & Basic Terms
- Names of every part of a photo camera, and their role
- Terms: Aperture, shutter speed, ISO sensitivity (and how these 3 are connected)
- Optics as a whole : How what we see is captured in camera.
- Lenses : Types of lenses (prime – zoom) fixed or scaling aperture, number of mm and the meaning.
- Tips & Tricks for taking a „good“ picture. Rule of thirds, horizon lines, etc
08/06 18:00-19:30 Photo editing
- Terminology (colour temperature, contrast, brightness, hue, saturation etc)
- When to change every value, and why.
- How to avoid under/over exposed pictures
- Take some time to become familiar with photo editing software
14/06 18:00-19:30 Practising, Questions
Questions of participants, practising on photo editing.