Microsoft Development Center Serbia is growing its team. We will be hiring engineers for several of our product lines (SQL Server, Office and Bing). Our teams contribute components to some of Microsoft’s premiere and most innovative products.
We are looking for talented Software Engineers.
The work environment is friendly and dynamic. Team members are some of the most talented engineers from the region. We are looking for folks with solid industry experience as well as fresh college graduates. The common trait among all of our team members is hunger to achieve and to make substantial impact. If you have initiative, passion and technical skills we have a place for you at MDCS.
Pogledajte još: Praksa u Microsoft-u – Intern Software Engineer
Many of our engineers have patent awards and present techniques at professional conferences. As part of the training, you will have an opportunity to spend time with your parent team in Seattle area.
Our project areas vary. We develop components in the following domains: computational algebra engines, pattern recognition, object classification, computational geometry and core database systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least a B.Sc. in CS, EE, Applied Math or equivalent degree. Graduate degree is a big plus
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Solid coding skills in either C, C++, Java or C# and overall software engineering skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- English proficiency at the reading and simple writing level (email etc.)
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
If you believe you meet the requirements, please submit your up-to-date CV and the Cover Letter stating how you heard about the job and explaining why you believe you are a match and send them as two attachments: LINK
Applications sent by April 10th will be processed faster.