PwC is the world’s largest professional services organization with roots going back 150 years. Drawing on the knowledge and skills of over 208,000 people in 157 countries, we help our clients solve complex business problems, and measurably enhance their ability to build value, manage risk and improve performance.
PwC Serbia is a leader in providing professional services and our Belgrade office currently employs more than 200 people, both locals and expatriates. We are looking for
Interns in IT Audit Services – req no 15237BR
We are offering a 5 months internship as of March 2017, extraordinary professional development opportunities and potential full time employment as of September 2017 in our IT Audit Services.
IT Audit Services enable organizations to gain comfort that their IT systems and processes supported by those systems are operating effectively.
The job task of an IT Audit Intern consists of:
- Providing support to our specialist in auditing of IT controls and the various number of key business and financial applications, databases and operating systems (SAP, MS Navision, Oracle, SQL, MS Windows, Linux etc.).
- Business processes mapping, testing internal controlling environment, assessment of risks Data analysis to address business risks for clients
- Assistance to achieve compliance with various regulatory frameworks
Our Internship program provides final year students and recent graduates with an opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, offering a valuable insight into our business and culture.
• Final year of studies or recent graduate – IT background is an advantage
• Experience in SQL is an advantage
• Active knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Analytical skills and good communication skills
• Potential and interest in own development
• Hardworking, professional and enthusiastic
• Willing to work as part of a team
• Dynamic, challenging and interesting work
• Work in a dynamic environment with an exceptional fast learning curve
• Fast, professional and technical growth
• Project type of work
• Friendly professional and team-oriented work environment
• International and strong company background 2 of 2
If you fulfil the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply on-line until 20 February 2017 through the link https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=30056&siteid=6522
Please specify name of the country (Serbia) or requisition number (15237BR) in Search field.
Applications sent by email or any other way except through our web site will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. You must know that the first stage of the application process is submitting the application form and taking 2 online tests: Numerical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning. These tests are an important part of your application, and will help us to get a better understanding of your skills and competencies. You should ensure that you have about 60 minutes available to complete both tests and ensure, as much as possible, that you will not be interrupted or disturbed (you may need some rough paper and a calculator to hand to answer the questions). You can complete it later by log in to your account. You will be given the opportunity to read instructions and take a practice test before taking the real test.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered, so please make sure that you answer all application questions and submit your tests.
All applications submitted to PwC by prospective employees will be dealt with in strict confidence, and in compliance with the PwC Global Data Protection Policy, as well as all relevant local legislation. All data provided to PwC by prospective employees will be stored in a PwC database, created and maintained for exactly such purpose, for a period of one year and will be used for recruitment purposes only. PwC will not share this data in any other case unless prior written consent is obtained from the data owner. In case of the establishment of an employer-employee relationship between PwC and an applicant, such applicant’s data may also be shared with third parties if this is necessary under relevant provisions of Serbian law, or if it is necessary to do so in order to prove/establish rights and obligations related to employer-employee relationship between PwC and the employee.