Deadline: 27 September 2017
Open to: citizens of all countries
Scholarship: full funding tuition, stipend and related academic expenses
Each year up to 100 high-achieving students (50 in the first year) who are independent thinkers, display purposeful leadership, and have a civic orientation will receive full funding to pursue a graduate education at Stanford.
You are eligible to apply to the Knight-Hennessy Scholars program if you are applying to enroll in a full-time graduate degree program at Stanford
- Pursue any graduate degree at Stanford, from PhDs in arts, education, engineering, humanities, or social sciences to professional degrees in business, law, or medicine;
- Build skills in leadership and communication that will empower you to work across disciplines and to scale creative solutions for complex challenges;
- Students who earned a bachelor’s degree in 2013 or later are eligible to apply to the pioneer class of Knight-Hennessy Scholars.
Full funding includes:
- Graduate program and related academic expenses;
- Additional financial support available.
How to Apply?
- Online application for admission (including personal and academic information, etc.);
- Resume / C.V.;
- Two recommendation letters;
- Two personal essays;
- Video submission;
- In-person assessment.
For more information please visit the official web page.