The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for international students entering any of the university’s divisions for the first time undergraduate, graduate, collegiate, PACE or ELP.
The University of Winnipeg is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of Art, Business and Economics, Education, Science and Kinesiology and Applied Health as well as graduate programs.
The language of instruction at the University of Winnipeg is English. Students must have a level of ability in English that allows them to participate in all aspects of university study, including lectures, reading, writing, and discussion.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent;
- Be an international student;
- Entering the first year of any program;
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities;
- Apply for admission by the scholarship deadline date.
Scholarship value varies around USD 3,500- USD 5,000.
How to apply?
In order to apply please fill the application.
For more information please visit the official web page.